Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Two

This outfit makes me want to run through fields or flowers of something. It's so light and bright, and just fun. Although I think I would take the shoes off, I would definitely trip and fall on my face if I tried to run in those shoes.

It's also kind of sophisticated looking. Like I could go on a lunch date or something in this.












The top is from Nordstrom. I absolutely love this top because it is so silky smooth and it feels great on my skin. It's also really versatile. I can wear i with pretty much anything. The pattern looks like watercolor flowers, and it's so eye catching.

The shorts are from Target. If you'll notice, they're exactly like the shorts I wore yesterday, except a different color. I also have an identical pair in black. I tend to buy lots of the same thing if I like it.

I think the shoes were a gift from my mom, but I don't really remember. They remind me of the 60's/70's and they're pretty darn comfy for being like 5 inches.





I noticed my thighs look kind of wonky in all of these pictures... maybe it's just the angles? Oh well.

Did you notice that the pictures were pretty non-blurry? I did! I guess I just needed a little more practice balancing my camera on ledges and then racing in front of it to get a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this top! I'm so into florals right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous top. Watercolored silk. Just so pretty! If I weren't on a buying ban, I would run to Nordstrom's immediately to look all over for it!

    ReplyDelete