Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LOCO!


So this is my best friend. Her name is Katrina. I went with her to Locopops and adventuring through downtown. She is holding a Mexican Chocolate Popsicle in front of one of the new round-abouts.

She is pretty much the official picture taker, but she is out of town this week, so be prepared for blurry messes instead of decent photos.

She also happens to be wearing one of the tops I am using in the 30 for 30 challenge.


This is me. I am holding a Cookies & Creme Popsicle. I am also standing in front of the round-about, but I'm facing towards it, so you get to see the lovely brick wall instead!









This is also me (duh), sitting in one of the little nook things at the Bell Tower. The necklace I'm wearing was made by my friend Cozy for my birthday, and I adore it.

I have no idea where I got the earrings though...








So while we were adventuring through downtown, we didn't get any full body shots of my outfit. So here it is. The top, shorts, and shoes are all from Target.

Like I said, prepare for blurry messes. I don't have a tripod, and the camera I'm using is kind of broken... so it is sitting on the railing of my deck for this photo.

Thankfully Katrina gets back Friday!

Also, I find it quite funny that Kendi and I wore the same top for the first day of the 30 for 30 challenge. I checked her blog right before uploading my pictures, and discovered that! I love fun little coincidences, don't you?









1 comment:

  1. Katrina's top is gorgeous! Where is it from. I can't wait to see you style the heck out of it this month. :)

    ReplyDelete