Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things are not what they seem


So you see that skirt? Yeah, it's not actually a skirt. It's a shirt!

So I keep finding really awesome jewelry of my mom's, but you can't really see any of it in the pictures because of glare and such....

The shirt, skirt, and shoes are all from Target (wow, I need to start shopping other places besides Target).

So I'm now4 days in and I fee like I have nothing to wear! I mean, there's a pile of stuff and yet it's just like having a full closet of stuff, you feel like there's NOTHING THERE! hah I think I'm going crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Well I think your looking great.I shall be starting my challenge on sat as I am at my parents. but thought I would try say hi to everyone and see how its going so far.

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete