Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The First Week in August

That is my hopeful, tentative date of return to wearing shoes on both feet and walking normally again. I think I would like to get back in the swing of things, so I don't think I will be starting back up with the 30 for 30 challenge.

I hate this, because I really wanted to do this challenge, but I just feel so far behind, and I really just want to wear clothes without constraints after having crutches and then having to wear this stupid boot.

Ah well, as the title says, I will see you the first week in August with shoes on both feet, walking and standing like a normal person!

Also, another reason for the cancellation of my 30 for 30 attempt, the SECOND week in August? Vacation. So even more non-blogging going on here.

Maybe next time I will be able to do this whole 30 for 30 challenge thing all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment